Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DAMN TIRED -.-

Assalamualaikum,yeah today i was going to motivation at putrajaya,it's really awesome,because there's have Dato'Fadzilah Kamsah.He is a funny guy,wahh guy LOL, actually ustaz,always make us laughing :D If you going there too,maybe you go back home you doesn't have stomach anymore :PP seriously,my english is too sakai -.- then im going there without friends beside me,i must find new friend ~ ahh ~ but them are not working together,everyone close their mouth then just smile =.= AHAHA weird.After that,they are start talking with each other,and I also got new friends ~ I hope tomorrow is better then today!You know what?!I got new friend,she always copy what im doing,not all things just like my note ~ wahhh :O freaking out >< But I just 'hmmm hmmm' it's okay,I don't care too much about that :P

Okay continue.Today my nightmare day or fear experience in my life will end!HAHAHA,did you know why Im talking like that,because at there I don't have any friends,then the ikim dj always makes me scared >< I don't know why,weird :O .And the motivation for today is better than yesterday.Them are start laughing together,talk with eachother,ask for number phone,ym,facebook and others :D

And in the ending,the ikim dj will choose who are attended to be famous at ikim radio.Yeah of course Im not :P Actually I never heard ikim radio,but when the dj ask 'who always hearing ikim radio' I also put up my hand LOL,you know there so many people put up their hand!Maybe only me are not -.- AHAHAHA.okay thanks for reading the sakai english -.-