Tuesday, April 27, 2010

you only my hope :(

everyday i come to school i see you , im talk to you but not much , sometimes you make me laugh , sometimes you make me sad and sometimes you make me JEALOUS 0_O , haha , so who make me jealous she's will be my enemy myb , haha , like this bitch amira aina . And did you know when the first time i see you , my heart getting melt , afraid and excited i dont know why ! i hope you not destroy my onlyy hope , i just can say iloveyou , im scared if you not except me to be your love :( . you also the first person talk to me , and you say " hi ! " im shy shy cat , haha and i also say " hi ! " after you talk to me , my heart become afraid , happy and excited. For the next day you ask me more like BM , where im live , my birthday and all that's call biodata , aha , then you annoy me aha , i still remember last month we at the lab you play water , my clothes and my pencil box become wet ! ah you ! haha , then i take your pencil box i put at the sink and i open the water ,hha ! your pen , rubber and the blabla become wet , hahahahhaha ! okok that's all im veryy tired to type all about him , byebye , sleeping time :)